• Designed for faster cutting at 58.5 in/s (1,485 mm/s) and an increased down force of 600gf
• Electronically adjustable pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to firmly grip the thinnest and thickest materials
• Features a cutting groove to prolong blade life
• Overlap cutting up to 10x to precisely cut thicker substrates such as diamond-grade reflective vinyl
• Extend mode supports an additional .79 inches (20 mm) in width
• Overcut function by 1mm at each endpoint to produce sharpest edges
Built for Professionals and Designed to Combine
The new GR series large format cutter integrates with Roland software and print devices, as well as other manufacturers' software and printers. Featuring Roland’s famously precise and reliable CAMM-1 technology, GR cutters far exceed the needs of today’s graphics professionals with outstanding media versatility, speed, accuracy, and state-of-the-art cutting features.
The innovative features, outstanding versatility and incredible ease-of-use of the GR Series are just the beginning. With Roland, you get a product known for day-to-day reliability and long lasting durability. To back it up, GR series cutters come with an industry-best 3-Year Trouble-Free Warranty*.
* Requires product registration, only valid in US, Canada and Latin America regions